Check out our list of things to do this Halloween!
Things to do this Halloween!
1. Alberta Sports Hall of Fame is having a Halloween Party. Join them today, October 31 from 2:00 – 4:00 pm for an afternoon of family-friendly Halloween fun. They will have games, interactives, candy, and crafts, it's $10 a family. For more information, click here.
2. Parkland Mall is hosting “Fright Night” join them today (October 31) for a family-fun and kid-friendly night. From 4:00 – 6:00 pm, enjoy face painting, balloon artist, selfie station, and of course candy. Click here for more details.
3. Bower Place Trick-or-Treating on Monday, October 31, from 5:00 – 8:00 pm. Bring your children and a spooky candy sack to visit participating stores for a safe and fun-filled night at the mall while supplies last. Click here for more details.
4. Lockdown Escape Room presents the “Haunted Escape – Return of the Headless Horseman.” Today, Monday, October 31 is the last day to experience the thrill and excitement. At unit 150 - 4732 60th Ave Red Deer (Riverside Industrial area). A haunted escape is more of a haunt with a twist, whereas you and your group need to solve a few simple puzzles (uv light and other) to make your way through (4 doors). The Headless Horseman and his army put these challenges out to slow groups down enough to deter them from going further. For more information about this fun Halloween event click here.
5. The Zed Haunted House is back this year and today is the last day to go through the house. Join them today, October 31, 2022. Wear a costume, grab some friends, and join them for this fun and interactive haunted attraction. All proceeds from the event go toward the Boys and Girls Club of Red Deer & District. Come test your fear factor and support a worthy cause! Click here for more information.