Check out What's Happening in Red Deer and Central Alberta this weekend.
What’s Happening this Weekend | April 1-3, 2022
1. Don't miss the Social Event of the Year! The award-winning Alberta Food & Beverage Expo is back in Red Deer for the 5th Annual Expo, Saturday, April 02, 2022, from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm at Westerner Park. Sample hundreds of wines, spirits, craft beers, and delicious hand-crafted cocktails from vineyards, distilleries, breweries, and microbreweries both local and from all over the world!
3. The Downtown Business Association is excited to host Live Music on the Ross Street Patio this Friday from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm. Come and enjoy live music with Jaydin Vonkeman and explore the quaint shops, amazing restaurants, and visit the Ghost Collection, a heritage walking tour of Red Deer.
4. The Red Deer Rebels regular hockey season is down to the last few games at the Peavey Mart Centrium and this Saturday they play the Edmonton Oil Kings. Tourism Red Deer will be on location with some great giveaways and contests so stop by their booth and say Hi. If you haven’t been to a game yet this is the perfect time to support our local team and enjoy some good food from places like Taco Monster or quench your thirst with some Troubled Monk beverages.
6. Dog lovers rejoice the RDDKC Spring Dog Show is back at Agricentre at the Westerner Park this weekend April 1-3. The Spring Show features three all-breed dog shows, three obedience trials, three rally obedience trials, Junior Handling, health clinics, and various other events. Tickets are available at the door, cash only, and children 4 and under are free.
7. The Road the Stage presents Altamedia with guests Ten02 and Stef Palm happening this Friday at Bo’s Bar and Stage. The tickets are $20 +Sc and can be purchased by going to Eventbrite. Also, this weekend Piper Creek Optimist will be hosting a Comedy Night at Bos in support of Hockey Alberta, check out social media or website for more details.