Beyond Great Facilities
We understand that the success of an event goes beyond having great facilities. Having excellent pre and post activities, a convenient and easily accessible location, great after hours things to do, as well as planning and hosting support go a long way towards creating a successful event. Red Deer provides all of these things and more!
The event details have been planned, location confirmed, event profile created and now there’s questions coming in on what events have been planned for the evening. Don’t sweat it. Here are some great things to do in the evening that can be slipped into your events package details.
- To The Lost introduces hand made drinks in a league of their own. The bartenders take pride crafting drinks whilst bringing back the art and profession of bartending.
- Trouble Monk Brewery is one of many family-run breweries new to the craft beer scene.
- Red Deer’s Downtown has shops and events that are always changing. See link blow to get detailed information.
- Looking for music and food? Get it all in one place at The Hideout Eats & Beats.
Before & After Conference Itineraries
Event Services is an integral part of the planning process. Put our team to work helping you coordinate pre and post options as well as spousal and delegate programming. Here’s a few ideas to get you started.
Located in a beautiful river valley parkland, midway between Calgary and Edmonton, along the Highway 2 corridor, Red Deer’s central location makes it an ideal place to host your Alberta event.
Red Deer Experience Guide
Plan your next visit to the area with the Red Deer Visitors Guide!
What you will find:
- Tourism Red Deer Services
- Activities & Recreation
- Arts & Culture
- Shopping & Dining
- Meetings and Accommodations
- Great Trip Ideas and Red Deer Experiences
Download the Red Deer Visitors Guide (PDF 12.2MB)
Looking for More Activities!
Red Deer has so many opportunities for your attendees to enjoy their time outside of the meeting, conference, convention or tradeshow! With a unique and growing restaurant and nightlife scene, a wonderful collection of attractions, museums and sights to see, and an endless amount of trails and outdoor recreation spaces to discover – Red Deer offers visitors a chance to enjoy their time outside of meeting and conference hours.