Summer Staycation Savings
(July 12 – September 7, 2021)
Tourism Red Deer is excited to offer central Albertans and their friends and families a Summer Staycation program so they can #getoutofthegrey and #experiencethecolours of Tourism Red Deer.
Locals and visitors alike can escape the day to day to enjoy our summer and #explorereddeersbackyard with some help from Tourism Red Deer partnering members.
Visitors will need to book into our partnering hotel and ask for the Tourism Red Deer Friends and Family or Romantic Rendezvous package. There they will get a room upgrade or special deal depending on the hotel. The savings continue with discounts from partnering restaurants, breweries, and attraction members!
When visitors check in to their hotel, they will then receive a special Summer Staycation envelope with a welcome letter and all the discount cards in hand. Some activities and offers do need to be booked in advance.
Tourism Red Deer Executive Director, Rene Rondeau says, “This Staycation opportunity is one of the ways we are trying to spark and engage our Tourism industry, an industry that has taken its hits during the pandemic. We have amazing places to visit, attractions to experience, great restaurants, breweries and amazing hotels ready to welcome visitors again.”
Rene adds, “We also want to help locals and visitors alike, as we bounce back by offering some special deals and incentives when they book into this staycation.
Why not encourage your friends and family to book in for a great stay at one of our hotels, there they can enjoy some pool time, and then you can meet up and enjoy some deals from our great members. Or maybe you can create a date night with your loved one and treat yourself to a romantic rendezvous?”
Partnering Hotels: Ask for the Tourism Red Deer Staycation package
– Radisson Red Deer (403) 342-6567
– Red Deer Microtel by Wyndham (403) 967-0320
– Holiday Inn and Suites Red Deer (403) 348-8485
– Baymont Inn and Suites by Wyndham (403) 346-8841
– Towne Place Suites by Marriott Red Deer (403) 341-3589
Eat & Drink Card: 15% discount for dine in only
– Las Palmeras
– Memphis Blues BBQ
– Red Hart Brewing
– Troubled Monk – on merchandise
– Anthony’s Pizza and Italian Kitchen
– DNA Gardens – (near Elnora) on their Bootlegger, Beer and Brisket Dinner (pre-book)
Eat & Drink Card – @ Gasoline Alley Farmers Market: 15% discount on dine only
– Taco Monster
– Birdy Coffee Co.
– Craft Beer Commonwealth – on their Commonwealth beer
– The Jungle Farm – 15% off Strawberry U-Pick
– JKL Trail Rides (west of Sundre) – 15% off 2-hour Quad adventures or Half-Day horseback trail ride experience
– Alberta Sports Hall of Fame – 15% entry
– Bower Ponds Recreation – 15% on rentals
– Discovery Wildlife Park – 15% of Cabin Rentals between (Sunday-Thursday in July & August only)
– Parkland Garden Centre – 15% of purchase
– The Nursery Golf and Country Club – 2 for 1 green fees (pre-book tee-times)
All cards will be one time use, but each envelope will have a few of each category so they can enjoy more than one member offerings.
This campaign will run from July 12 – September 7th.
Share this Post