We can’t think of anything better for our dog lovers out there than going for a walk, a drive or, better yet, visit your local patio here in Red Deer with your favourite canine companion. Who wants to leave them at home when you can enjoy a cold beverage or two and a bowl full of water for your dog on a hot summer’s day? Here’s a list of our Tourism Red Deer partner’s pet-friendly patios.
- The Troubled Monk has a great outdoor patio where you can try out some of their local brews, like the Juicy Gossip or the Daycation, and yes, they will even bring a nice cold bowl for your dog, water that is.
- West lake Grill at Heritage Ranch has a beautiful dog-friendly patio that is overlooking the trails. Out for a walk, this is an excellent place for you and your canine to stop for lunch.
- Bo’s Bar and Stage is on the south side of the city. A great place to meet for lunch, after work or dinner, their patio at the back is dog friendly. If you are visiting Red Deer or want to get out of the house, make sure you bring along your furry companion, they will thank you for it.
- At the Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria you can relax on the patio with a glass of wine, some Tapas, or maybe one of their Neapolitan Pizzas, and, of course, your lovable pup, so much fun.
- Red Hart Brewing’s patio is pet-friendly and a great place to relax with your fur baby while enjoying a pint of your favourite Red Hart Brew, like their Coffee Stout or perhaps a Peated Porter.
- Feel like barbecue, then why not check out Memphis Blues Red Deer. Their patio is open, and yes, dogs are allowed; you may need to watch your plate of BBQ closely.
- Gasoline Alley Farmer’s Market Patio may not be pet friendly; however, you can have your lovable pooch at the picnic tables on the grass next to it. Come on by, pick up some delicious tacos from Taco Monster or relax with a cold brew from Craft Beer Commonwealth and make your pets day.
- Little Red Barn Café & Gift is another beautiful place to go for a light lunch, a cup of coffee, and your dog relaxing next to you on their outdoor patio.
- When you are out walking your dog at Bower Ponds stop by the Cronquist House for a delicious home-cooked meal or perhaps some tea. It is open every Wednesday to Saturday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm and the patio is pet friendly.
- The Nursery Golf and Country Club has a pet-friendly patio, so stop by have a drink, and spend some quality time with your pup.
- The Li’l Diner 2/42 Food Truck at Junction 42 is a great place for you and your dog to visit. You can enjoy some delectable homemade pie on their pet-friendly patio, just remember to bring him some treats, or you may be sharing.
Remember, there is nothing better than the dog days of summer, so let them be part of it, as long as they are well-behaved and on a leash.
Share this Post