Welcome to the Halloween Howl Poker Run!
This event is a poker run for adults around the city of Red Deer. Participants travel to a series of checkpoints located at various businesses throughout Red Deer. Collect a card from 7 checkpoints to make the best 5-card poker hand. Can you win the Hand of the Howl? Prizes will be awarded for the top 5 poker hands, in addition to our Grand Prize Draw of a WestJet flight voucher!
At each checkpoint, we will also have a series of “Trick or Treat” stops, making this a family-friendly event! (Poker hands only available to participants 18+ per AGLC guidelines.)
- $30/adult participant, includes first poker hand.
- $20/additional poker hand (a maximum of 5 additional poker cards may be purchased)
- Event registration – 10:00am until 12:00pm at the North West Parking Lot at Westerner Park (entrance via 49th Avenue through the NW Gate is recommended).
- Poker run – 11:00am until 4:00pm
- All checkpoints close at 4:00pm
- All cards must be handed in at the Howl House (start and finish location) before 4:00pm to be eligible to win the Hand of the Howl (best poker hand).
- Prize announcements/draws – 5:00pm via Zed Haunted House & Boys & Girls Club of Red Deer and District Facebook Pages. Prizes are awarded for the top 5 poker hands in addition to our Grand Prize Draw (all rally cards turned in are eligible).
- All prizes are awarded as presented and all decisions are final.
- All participants must sign a waiver/release prior to starting the poker run.
- THIS IS NOT A RACE! Rally participants must operate their vehicle safely and in accordance with all applicable laws in the Province of Alberta and bylaws from the City of Red Deer. Any fines incurred by the participant are the responsibility of the participant alone.