CSP is hosting our third annual Run for Life on Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020! Run for Life will be a virtual event this year. Anyone who has lived experience with suicide or who is passionate about suicide prevention is welcome to join us for a (virtual) journey from darkness into light: Walk or run to remember your loved one and raise awareness for suicide prevention.
This year’s event will consist of:
- A virtual walk or run (5 or 10 km) anywhere, anytime between Friday, Sept. 25 and Sunday, Sept. 27
- A LIVE program on Sunday, Sept. 27 from 7 - 8 am MT
How to participate
1. Register online for the virtual event.
2. Complete your run or walk anywhere and at anytime between Friday, Sept. 25 and midnight on Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020. Remember to take a photo once you’ve finished!
3. Join us LIVE on Sunday, Sept. 27 from 7 – 8 am MT for our virtual Run for Life program on Facebook and Instagram live (@cspyyc).
4. Upload your photos to Facebook or Instagram using #RunforLifeAB and tag @cspyyc, or email to email@example.com.
Additional ways to participate:
• Commemorate a loved one
If you’ve lost a loved one to suicide, send in their photo at the time of registration or to firstname.lastname@example.org with that person’s name so we can commemorate them on Sunday, Sept. 27.
• Share on social
Let people know you’re participating by sharing on social. Access our social media kit for materials to share, or create your own!
• Send a message of hope
Share a message of hope to Facebook or Instagram using #RunforLifeAB
and tag @cspyyc.