Vesta Energy and The Town of Sylvan Lake presents Gord Bamford Foundation's Drive-In Concert Series Saturday September 19 from 7:00pm to 8:00pm. You can purchase your tickets online by going to gordbamford.com
General admission tickets are $75.00 per car and there are no refunds.
Please take note that
- Each Ticket is good for (ONE) Vehicle. People sharing a vehicle should be from the same household or cohort. Windows can be rolled down, cars and trucks may back-in and utilize truck beds. People are asked to remain in their vehicles for the entire concert.
- No food and beverage sales will be available onsite. Guests will be instructed to bring their own food and beverage to consume within their vehicle. Guests will be asked to take all their garbage with them when they leave the event.
- No washrooms will be available on site – the show is designed to be short enough for most guest’s comfort.
- Assigned parking spots will be clearly marked and distanced 2 metres apart. Drivers will be directed by a parking attendant/marshall upon arrival. Once parked, guests will be asked to turn off the ignition and avoid idling.
- Smoking anything including; cigarettes, e-cigarettes and cannabis, vaping, illegal substances and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- After the show, the event emcee will give verbal instructions to the attendees regarding exit/egress procedures. Guests will be instructed to be patient during this time and comply with instructions from event staff. Venue staff will direct vehicles that are exiting to ensure order. Attendees may leave the concert anytime during the show however re-entry will not be permitted.
- In the event of an emergency, concert-goers are asked to follow all instructions displayed on the large video screens which will include a phone number to call.