Organize all of your destinations by adding Dream, a new documentary by the Kooman Brothers & Unveil Studios to your personal online trip planner!
You are not logged in. Sign up below to plan multiple trips, personalize your schedules, share trip itineraries with friends, and access your trips on multiple devices. An account is not required, but if you clear your browser data your trip will be lost.
Dream is about the power of dreams and how a purposeful dream can change the world. The documentary follows nine inspiring stories of children, women and men from around the world.
Subjects of the film include local and international personalities, including:
• Red Deer’s Bryan Torwalt and Katie Torwalt – Grammy-nominated Recording Artists
• Red Deer College graduate Monybany Dau – Former child soldier from Sudan
• Winnipeg’s Robb Nash – a musician who has helped save more than 800 teens from suicide
• Paul Yin – Grief Counsellor to the families of the missing MH370 aircraft
• Milka – a young woman from Tanzania who dreams of becoming a doctor
• Elijah – a 10-year-old Central Albertan who’s sewing hobby is helping to fund Milka’s dream
Filmed in locations as diverse as a small village in Tanzania to the dangerous streets of the red light district in Mexico City, and throughout Canada and the United States, Dream asks the question: if anything were possible, what dream would you build your life on?
From directors Matthew and Daniel Kooman, the award-winning filmmakers behind the feature film She Has A Name, audience members will be challenged and inspired by the screening.
They will also have the opportunity to support the dream of Milka, one of the film’s subjects, to become a doctor, through the purchase of a handmade Dream Elephant.
• General Admission tickets can be purchased at www.rdctickets.universitytickets.com
• VIP Passes can be booked at www.unveilstudios.tickit.ca
There will be a talk back panel with directors Matthew and Daniel Kooman after the
|June 14, 2019||6:15 pm - 7:30 pm|
|June 14, 2019||8:00 pm - 9:30 pm|
Welikoklad Event Centre