Join us on December 3rd, 4th, or 5th for “A Very Acoustic Christmas” with George Canyon and a Christmas buffet dinner by Red Deer Catering presented by Real Country 95.5.
Treat your office, friends, or family cohort to an intimate, socially distanced Christmas party.
The night will begin with cocktails at 6:00 pm, followed by a festive dinner buffet served by Red Deer Catering at 7:00 pm, and live entertainment to follow.
Drink tickets can be pre-purchased through Tickets Alberta and a cash bar will be available on-site serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Enjoy some Christmas cheer while celebrating the year you have made it through!
3 shows - Thurs, Dec 3, Fri, Dec 4 or Sat, Dec 5, 2020
Marquis Room, Harvest Centre, Westerner Park
Doors: 6:00 pm
Dinner: 7:00 pm
Tickets - $89.95 each (Dinner, taxes, and service fees included)
Tickets will be sold in tables of 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 and assigned a dedicated table.
When you arrive, Westerner Park will check you in, give you your pre-purchased drink tickets and direct you to your table.
Health and safety is our top priority. To ensure the comfort of our guests, staff, and performers, and to reduce the spread of COVID-19 we have implemented several measures and precautions including:
- Limiting ticket sales to a maximum of 95 per night and hosting the event in a venue with 9,400 sq ft of space, a pre-COVID capacity of 400
- Tickets will be sold to cohort groups and assigned a dedicated table to ensure proper social distancing
- Staff and guests will be required to wear a mask upon entering and when moving around the venue
- Hand sanitizer station at entries and high touch areas
- Enhanced cleaning procedures, including documentation of cleaning schedule
- All Westerner Park staff, volunteers, and contractors are required to follow the AHS guidelines
- If you are feeling unwell, have symptoms, traveled outside of Canada, or have been in close contact with a person with COVID-19 please contact Tickets Alberta and do not attend the event.