Kraay Family Farm invites you to join them for fun-filled days for everyone in your family!
Home to Alberta’s premier corn maze, Kraay Family Farm offers over 40 attractions and amenities in addition to the world-famous corn maze. Some of their attractions include: mini golf, play areas, jumping pillows, and gemstone mining. Closer to the end of the season, the also offer a corn blaster and pumpkin cannon.
When Kraay Family Farms isn’t open to the public, this farm is still busy. The Kraay has been farming in Alberta for more than 30 years and have been inviting the public to join them at the farm for over 15 years. The Kraay’s started the Lacombe Corn Maze with friends, but when their son and daughter-in-law wanted to move home, the friends parted ways and the corn maze was started new for the sixth season. The maze is now in its 17th season.
Some facts about the Lacombe Corn Maze:
- Every season, the corn maze has a different design
- The maze is a whopping 15 acres!
- It takes approximately 1.5 hours to complete the entire maze, but you can take a break at each phase if needed
- You can enter the maze during the day and at night (within their opening hours) – remember to bring your flashlight!
- There are various games you can play throughout the maze to keep things interesting
- There are three lookout bridges spread throughout the maze
Because this is an operating farm, you can take the opportunity to meet the current animal residents of the farm as well. Cows, chickens, goats, pigs, and many others are waiting for you to come to get to know them and to get to know you! Plus, as mentioned above – with over 40 farm attractions – this phenomenal Central Alberta attraction has so much fun to offer.
An Amazing Group AdventurePS Groups are always welcome – so its a great Central Alberta corporate, family or team outing. Groups of 25 people or more are eligible for a discounted entrance rate!
Share this Post