For more than 40 years, Sylvan Lake Hockey Camp tradition has continued; and now, the next generation. More than 50,000 players have attended camp throughout the years, and SLHC continues to mark each new milestone with enthusiasm and optimism. Always progressing, we continue to expand and strengthen our partnership with Hockey Alberta to ensure we remain among the leaders in player and coach development.
- First Camp was hosted in 1975
- Over 50,000 students have attended
- Students have come from over 18 Countries from every Continent, 16 American States, and every Province and Territory in Canada
- Goaltender Hockey Camp started in 1983
- Jasper Hockey Camp opened in 1996
- All Girls Hockey Camp started in 1998
- Contact Confidence Specialty Clinics introduced in 2009.
- Hockey Alberta Development Partnership pilot project implementation 2012
- Hockey Alberta Official Development Licensee Partnership formulated 2013
- Arena collapses in January, 2014
- Hockey camp continued in the Sylvan Lake Multiplex, 2014
- Excited to expand into the new NexSource Centre, 2017
“We are dedicated to providing skill development for our participants to strive to be the best they can be; ensure the development of self-esteem and skill development in a safe and fair environment.” ~ Hockey Alberta, Athletes Mission Statement
For complete info on all our Sessions, and to register online: www.sylvanlakehockeycamp.com Have more questions? Or want to chat with Graham Parsons, Founder & President? 1-403-887-2575 See the kids in action, and a whole lot more. Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SylvanLakeHockeyCamp