In the heart of Sylvan Lake along Lakeshore Drive, you’ll find Centennial Park – a picturesque, 5 acre day-use area along the waterfront. With direct access to the beach and lake, it’s the perfect spot for a picnic, watching the sailboats on the lake, building sandcastles, taking a leisurely stroll, and enjoying the sunset from one of the many Adirondack chairs that line the park. The 1.6 km promenade borders Sylvan Lake Provincial Park and is lit day and night. The entire park is beautifully groomed and landscaped with flowers and trees.
Amenities of the park include:
- Picnic tables with bbq extensions allows for family gatherings
- Picnic shelters can be rented through Facilities Booking Clerk, Jennifer Bickell (403) 887-2199 ext 511 email@example.com for reunions, family events, birthday parties, etc.
- Plenty of parking
- Kids active playground
- 2 provincial Park washroom/changerooms
- Beach Ambassador’s Hut
- Buskers and Mobile Vendors add vibrancy and life to the park
- Many sporting events are launched from the park and family events such as 1913 days, etc are held in the park and along the promenade which divides Lakeshore Drive and the Provincial Park.