MAGsparks @ the Red Deer Museum + Art Gallery : November 27 & 29th,2017
MAGsparks is tailored to people with developmental disabilities but is open to everyone. No pre-registration required.
Today’s Class: Unpredictable drawings result in predictably amazing results!
MAGsparks participants experience numerous art forms including drawing, painting, printmaking and sculpture. Clay is offered during the summer. Professional artists on staff are in the studio to help with projects. The program offers scheduled activities throughout the year. As well, the Open Studio allows participants to work in their preferred medium.
- Monday & Wednesday afternoons, 1:00 to 3:00 pm
- We supply the studio and materials.
- It’s a great place to make friends.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- $3.00 per person per class (memberships are available to persons with disabilities for $50 per year)
- And, it’s fun!